CPU-Z Crack With License Key Free Download
CPU-Z Crack gives you information such as processor name and vendor, core stepping and process, processor package, internal and external clocks, clock multiplier, partial overclock detection, and processor features including supported instructions sets.
This software supports the detection of the processor’s core voltage, L2 bus width, support for two processors (in Windows NT or 2000 only), and memory timing (CAS Latency, RAS to CAS, RAS Precharge). CPU Z Crack is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your Windows system. Awesome Benchmarking Software for Windows PC!
Android version of the popular CPU identification tool for PC/Windows., CPU-Z Crack is a free application that reports information about your device.
– SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
– System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
– Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instruction sets.
- Cache information.
- Vendor, model, and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect): vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
– Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
– INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose “Send Debug Infos” to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
– ARM Cortex A32, A35 and A75.
– Mediatek MT8167D.
– Allwinner H3, H5 and H6.
– Exynos 7880/7885.
– Fixed crashes in some devices
– Improved remove ads and resources (decreasing spam in the app log)
– Small changes